1. Sit down and have an interview with Dad/Grandpa, write down his answers in a notebook.
2. Email the questionnaire to Dad/Grandpa and have him write his responses in a return email.
3. Ask Dad/Grandpa these questions while video recording his answers.
4. Use Dad/Grandpa's answers to create a mini album all about him.
5. Include the questions in a journal, give it to Dad/Grandpa for Father's Day
and have him write down his answers.
Having Dad/Grandpa share their answers to even some of these questions is such a great way to get to know things about them you may not have known before. Even if some of the questions are tough, they're sure to get them thinking and bring up special memories they can share with the whole family!
Stay tuned next week when I'll be sharing a Father's Day mini album idea. I'll have some free digi templates available that you can use in conjunction with the All about Dad Questionnaire to create another meaningful Father's Day gift!
Rebecca is a mom of four. She enjoys crafting with her kiddos, taking photos, and afternoon naps. Rebecca is a professional photographer and author. Connect with Rebecca on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. Sign up via email for the latest updates from Simple As That.