We couldn't possibly let Easter pass us by without creating one of our fun little book page buntings! I think we officially have one for every holiday now! Follow along as we create this simple bunting for Spring/Easter!
What you'll need to make your Easter bunting: some string or twine
coordinating pattern paper
gluestick or other type of adhesive
some pages from an old book
Here's how you'll put it together:
1. Using your book pages cut out however many rectangles you'd like approximately 3.5" x 6" in size.
2. Snip out a triangle shape from the bottom of your rectangles. Hint: From left to right, find the center of your rectangle then measure about 1 3/4 " from the bottom to find where the top point of your triangle will be.
3. Cut out the number of bunnies you'll need for each piece of your bunting. Download your free bunny template here. I've included a variety of sizes on the 8.5X11 sheet so choose the one that works best for you!
4. Attach bunnies to your bunting pieces being sure to allow enough room to fold over the top edges. Place a button in the center of each stocking.
5. Now you're ready to put your bunting together. Simply cut a length of string and attach banner pieces to string by folding top edge of banner pieces over the string + staple. Space banner pieces evenly along the string by sliding them back and forth as needed.
6. Now hang that cutie up somewhere and enjoy your new Spring decor!
Rebecca is a mom of four. She enjoys crafting with her kiddos, taking photos, and afternoon naps. Rebecca is a professional photographer and author. Connect with Rebecca on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+. Sign up via email for the latest updates from Simple As That.