I really love how this project gives me the opportunity to sit down at the end of each month & go through my pictures. Remembering all that we did, sorting through & deleting unwanted photos & backing up that months picture folder. January was an eventful month for us, full of fun memories!
1. We had a lot of fun when Grandma & Grandpa came to visit for a week. We spent lots of time at the beach, hiked the volcanoe, tried new food, & they brought lots of fun presents & treats from home!!
2. We said good-bye to Grandma & Grandpa. There were definately a few tears. :(
3. We got to see baby sea turtles hatch TWICE! Are you tired of hearing about this yet??
4. We had fun night with friends learning to make dutch pancakes, enjoying fresh sushi.
5. We celebrated baby girls first birthday at the beginning of the month and our 12th anniversary at the end of the month!
If you've created a photo collage of your month in photos for January I'd sure love to see! Leave a comment on todays post with a link to your collage so we can all check it out!
For more info about the month in photos project see my post here. To download the free photo templates go here.
You can also download your own customizable
month in photos wordart here!
Happy Monday everyone!